Diabetic diet means eating no more than 1200 calories of meals each day. You can also need this Diabetic Calories Meals Plan to control your blood sugar, lose weight or lower your risk for heart diseases. Blood sugar is the amount of glucose in your veins. Glucose is the primary source of energy for your body. Glucose comes from carbohydrates in your diet. A diabetic food plan limits how much sugar, fats, and protein you eat. A 1200 calorie eating diet is low in calories and fat. Now, we are giving some Diabetic Calories Meals Plan you should now follow these.
List of Diabetic Calories Meals Plan
A sample of 1200 calories food of Diabetic Calories Meals Plan is listed below. That you could exchange one food for an extra from the same meals, plan.
Use the list below to measure meals and Serving Sizes. A serving size means the scale of meals after it is cooked or prepared.
- 2 cups of liquid are the size of 1-1/3 soda-pop cans.
- 1-½ of a cup of liquid is the size of a soda-pop can.
- 1 cup of food is the size of a large handful or 8 fluid ounces of liquid.
- ½ cup of food is set ½ of a large handful or four fluid ounces of liquid.
- 2 tablespoons are about the size of a large walnut.
- 1 tablespoon is about the scale of the tip of your thumb.
- 1 tablespoon is about the level of the tip of your little finger.
- 3 ounces of cooked meat, fish, or poultry is about the degree of a deck of cards.
- 1 ounce of cooked meat, fish, or poultry is about 1/4 cup.
- One ounce of hard cheese is about a 1-inch cube.
- A serving of vegetables is 1/2 cup cooked, or 1 cup raw.
Sample 1200 Calories Menu
When you take Diabetic Calories Meal Plan is divided into 4 parts, first one is Breakfast, the second one is Lunch, the third one is Evening snacks, and the fourth one is Dinner. Here is a Sample 12 Calories Menu.
- 1 bread or starch, equal to 3/4 cup bran flakes.
- 1 fruit, equal to 1 small banana or 1/2 of a 9-inch banana.
- 1 milk, equal to 1 cup skim or 1% milk.
- 1 meat or meat alternative, equivalent to 1/4 cup cottage cheese or 1 poached egg.
- The following will also be combined to make a ½ sandwich.
- 2-ounce meat or protein, equal to 1/2 cup drained water-packed.
- 1 fat, equal to 1 tsp common or 2 tsp low-fat mayonnaise.
- 1/2 vegetable, equal to ½ of cup chopped celery.
- 1 vegetable, equal to 2 tomato slices.
- 1 free vegetable, equal to 1 lettuce leaf on a sandwich.
- 1 bread or starch, equal to 1 slice bread.
- 1 fruit, equal to 1 medium orange.
- 1 free meals, equal to 1 can diet soda.
- 1 bread, equal to 3 squares graham crackers.
- 2 ounces, meat or protein, equal to 2 ounces lean chicken breast.
- 1 starch, equal to 1/2 cup cooked pasta.
- 1 fat, equal to 1 tsp margarine.
- 1 vegetable, equal to 1 cup steamed broccoli.
- 1 fruit, equal to 1-1/4 cup melon cubes.
- 1 milk, equal to 1 cup skims milk.
You have got some questions in regards to the serving sizes on this Diabetic Calories Meals Plan to help with this plan you must learn about your diet. I think it is useful to every diabetic sufferer. Further details please contact us www.onlineblogs.in